Graduates from an Out-of-State Approved Teacher Education Program

If you have completed a teacher preparation program from an accredited or approved college or university in another U.S. state or territory, you will need to pass the following examinations to receive your Florida Professional Certificate:

  1. General Knowledge (GK) Test
  2. Professional Education (PE) Test
  3. Subject Area Examination (SAE)